Your Privacy is Important to Us
At Strategic Global Partners, we understand that our relationship with you is based on trust. This is reflected in everything we do, including the way we handle our clients' nonpublic personal information. The following disclosure explains what personal information we collect, what we do with that information and the steps we have put in place to protect the nonpublic personal information you have entrusted to us.
Information We Collect
From time to time, we collate your personal information through
- Our interaction with you on the telephone, in person or through e-mail
- Account Applications or other forms you complete
- Transactions in your accounts or on your behalf
- Our website or the websites of our affiliated companies
- Trading tools or other information tools we may make available to you
- Third parties with whom we deal, such as consumer -reporting agencies, to verify information we receive from you and your credit worthiness
Information We Disclose
It is Strategic Global Partners' policy not to disclose any of your nonpublic personal information to third parties without your consent, unless those parties are providing services or support to us and have agreed to keep your nonpublic personal information confidential. Examples of these parties include the company we use to prepare and mail your account statements or to perform our internal auditing. Even if you cease to transact business with Strategic Global Partners, we will continue to apply the same protections to your nonpublic personal information as we did when you were an active client.
Protecting Your Information
Strategic Global Partners protects your nonpublic information from access by third parties by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. We limit access to your information to those employees who are trained in the proper handling of nonpublic client information and who need access to the information to perform their job functions.
For more information, to find out what personal information of yours we have collected, or to update your personal information, please contact us here – email@example.com